Thursday, July 19, 2007

Right, am going in to accompany her to shore. If I die, remember that I love all of you (especially that red head I met in the bar in Puerto Rico when I was flying fighter planes for the Chilean navy).

I have one genuine concern............ that she might beat me. Will take a running dive head start or maybe I will bomb her.

I am so very very proud. She is getting cross though. She sticks her head up to ask how long every 10 mins or so. It doesn't help the cause when we keep saying 20 mins. She may withold conjugal rights.

Hope that my next missive will be the final one. It has been emotional

Matt

2 comments:

Emma Beckinsale said...

The fact that the thought of your conjugal rights can even enter your head after Lex has been swimming for 11+ hours, fighting the cold and the tide, says to me she should definitely withold all rights until you learn to be a better person!!! :o)

beanbackontheroad said...

Oh it's so romantic! But are you trying to steal her limelight a little?! Give her big cuddles and congratulations from me!